Port San Antonio is a master-planned, 1,900-acre aero-space, industrial complex and international logistics platform, centrally located in San Antonio. Created from the former Kelly Air Force Base, Port San Antonio is approximately equidistant from the east and west coasts of the United States and at the center of the NAFTA Corridor between Mexico and Canada. The entire development enjoys designation as a Foreign Trade Zone.
Transportation offerings include an airport with an 11,500-foot runway, accessibility by two railroads, Union Pacific and Burlington Northern Santa Fe, and three interstate highways, IH-35, IH-10 and IH-37, which reside at the Port's front door. Markets of more than 90 million people are within a two-day drive of Port San Antonio. Five major seaports are accessible within a three-day drive: the Ports of Houston, Corpus Christi, Manzanillo, Lazaro Cardenas and Veracruz.
- Hours of operation are from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Air Traffic Control Tower: Kelly Tower
- Tower frequency is 124.8
- Runway: 11,500 x 300 ft.
For a list of businesses at Port San Antonio, click here.
Businesses at Port San Antonio
- A&D Tests Inc.
- ACS a Xerox Company
- Aerospace Products S.E., Inc.
- Air Force Medical Operation Agency
- Alamo Colleges
- American Red Cross
- Amigos Canning (Durrset Properties)
- Atlantic Aviation
- Avchem, Inc. (Haas TCM POLChem )
- BAE Systems
- B/E Aerospace
- Black Box (FBS)
- Blue Santa (SAPD-Youth Ed.)
- Baptist Children's Family Service
- Boeing Aerospace Support Center
- Boeing Service Company
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CF Federal
- Chromalloy Gas Turbine Corporation
- Chromalloy Power Service Corp.
- City of San Antonio Fire Department No. 12
- Classic City Utility
- Custom Fab Inc.
- Defense Media Agency
- Encore Support Systems, L.P.
- General Services Administration-GSA
- General Dynamics
- Gexpro Services
- Gore Design Completions
- Greenbrier Rail Services
- H-E-B Company
- Harris Corporation
- IFCO Systems
- Information Innovators, Inc.
- Intertek Carnot Emission Services
- J Sanchez Contracting
- Kelly Aviation Center (a Lockheed Martin Corp. Affiliate)
- MAPCO, Inc.
- Market Depot
- MGY Electrical Systems
- Myers Tires
- Northwest Cleaning Services
- Operational Technologies
- Pratt & Whitney
- RREEF America
- Rail Link, Inc.
- RLI, Logistics
- Robert F. Barnes Customs Broker
- San Antonio Federal Credit Union
- Sanjel USA, Inc.
- Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
- Southwest Voter Registration Education Project, Inc.
- StandardAero San Antonio, Inc.
- Steves & Sons Inc.
- Texas Health & Human Services
- Triple S Steel / Intsel Steel
- URS Kelly Distribution Center
- William C. Velasquez Institute
- Witte Museum
- Z-Core Environmental & Contracting Services, LLC
- Zeitgeist Wellness Group
For more information on Port San Antonio, click here.